Massachusetts and New Hampshire Lawyer
Greater Boston Family Law, Personal Injury and Estates Attorney
Complicated legal issues affecting your family or your well-being can quickly become costly and time-consuming matters to address. Whether you have encountered a family law issue, have been injured as a result of another party’s negligence or need guidance planning for your family’s future, the assistance of an experienced Massachusetts and New Hampshire lawyer can be invaluable in helping you find efficient and cost-effective resolutions.
At the Law Offices of Mark A. Gallant, P.C., our attorney leverages more than 25 years of experience and a detailed knowledge of various practice areas to provide legal assistance to clients in Essex County and throughout Greater Boston and Southern New Hampshire.
This experience, combined with our insight into area courts, judges, prosecutors and lawyers, gives us the ability to help you address a number of issues, including:
- Family law: From divorce proceedings to child related disputes and paternity actions, our family law services are designed to help you find resolutions to complicated legal issues affecting the make up and general well-being of your family.
- Personal injury: Whether you have been injured in a car accident, a slip-and-fall incident, medical malpractice, or through use of a defective product, we have the experience and aggressive approach to help you recover the maximum compensation available in your unique personal injury case.
- Wills, trusts, probate, guardianships and conservatorships: With your family’s future always in mind, we offer detailed advice on various estate planning and administration issues, including wills, trusts, probate, guardianships and conservatorships.
- Litigation: Our litigation representation is designed to help you find favorable resolutions to any civil action, criminal proceedings, business disputes or injunction.
- Real estate: Our real estate services are designed to address various issues relating to the sale, purchase or ownership of a home, including the declaration of a homestead and asset protection.
- Business matters: Whether you are forming a new business or have encountered a legal issue in the course of operating an established business, we have the knowledge and experience needed to help you address various issues, including formation, business disputes, and contract law concerns.
- Mediation: With an experienced approach, we strive to guide you through the mediation process relating to family law issues. Attorney Gallant is also a marital/divorce mediator who can help parties reach resolutions in their marital/divorce situations.
- Arbitration: Sometimes we will recommend arbitration as a way to resolve your dispute. Attorney Gallant will represent you in arbitration proceedings involving personal injury matters. Attorney Gallant has also served in arbitration having initially been selected as an arbitrator by the American Arbitration Association.
Contact our office online or call 978-887-0366 to schedule a consultation to discuss your specific legal needs with our Massachusetts and New Hampshire attorney.